Moshi Introduces New Audio Splitter for Easy Music and Audio Sharing
January 24, 2013
Moshi has launched a new 3.5mm Audio Jack Splitter for stylish sharing of music, audio books or video content between two separate headsets simultaneously. Compatible with the latest microphone-equipped TRRS headphones and those with 3-button volume control created for the iPhone, iPod and iPad devices, this adapter is a convenient solution for Apple mobile fans. The new audio splitter also features 24K gold plated connectors for the highest quality audio passthrough without interference.
The audio splitter’s key features include:
* Works with any 1/8ʺ (3.5mm) audio jack such as those on a smartphone, tablet or notebook.
* Supports standard TRRS microphone-equipped headphones.
* Supports headphones with Apple's 3-button digital volume control.
* 24K gold plated connectors for robust corrosion resistance and sound quality.
* Double shielded to reduce electromagnetic interference.
The 3.5mm Audio Jack Splitter is now available for $15 USD at store.moshimonde.com